Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Alphabet Match - Learning Letters Activity

 
Here is another simple introduction to the alphabet. I used my sons magna doodle and magnetic letters that came with a book to create another letter match activity. I started out basic, as shown above, by having him match only three letters at a time. Eventually, he will be able to complete the whole alphabet as he gets more familiar with saying and seeing each letter. 
 


Sometimes using different items in a new way will lead to a great activity to set up at home. This cost me no extra money and it is a wonderful go-to activity for my son who is starting to learn and say letters.

-Deborah

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Just found your blog on WTE forum. I really like all of your ideas for the little kiddos. I'm going to join your blog :)
    a homemaker's journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paulina,
    I'm so glad you found my blog and that you like the ideas! Don't forget to like the place on Facebook to see updates. :)
    -Deborah

    ReplyDelete