Tuesday, February 26, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Sensory Bin

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Close Up
As I mentioned in the February Valentine's Day sensory bin post, my goal this year is to introduce my son to holidays and special occasions that we celebrate as a family. This St. Patrick's Day themed sensory bin was perfect to create for the month of March. I had so much fun making this bin for my son. I purchased all of the items in the bin from the dollar store. Here is what I included in this bin:

dry bean mix, foam shamrocks, gold tinsel, plastic shamrock necklace cut into pieces, rainbow pom pom mix, green cups to scoop and pour, colorful sequin mix

It is always so exciting to watch my son explore new sensory bins. Providing him with rich sensory experiences to manipulate in his own way makes these bins so much fun!

-Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment