Thursday, March 21, 2013

Color Matching Activity: Total Cost = $1 To Create!

 
I decided to make a second activity with the colorful plastic eggs I purchased for $1 at the Dollar Tree store. I came up with this simple and inexpensive color matching activity. I simply grabbed an old egg carton and used magic markers to color in each egg spot to match the color of the plastic eggs. The result was a fun color matching activity for my son!

Here he is in action:
  
My son also had so much fun opening and closing the plastic eggs: 
 When he completed the activity, my son enjoyed listening to the eggs shake in the carton:

It is amazing what can be made with items from the Dollar Tree store! It is so much fun to create these special activities and to see my son so engaged as he plays and learns. Have fun creating!
 
-Deborah

1 comment:

  1. Great idea Deborah! And who doesn't love a cheap activity! Wanted to invite you to our Easter Basket link party this Thursday the 28th! I'd love to see what's in your darling son's basket this year! Also, hope you'll follow back as I'll be hosting a giveaway with a Stella and Dot friend for my readers once I hit 300!

    ReplyDelete